Please see this Video Summary of the steps needed to create a WooCommerce API:
2. Go down to settings tab here:
3. You will see the settings page which looks like this:
4. Select the Advanced tab which will take you to this page here:
5. Select REST API link near the top of the page:
6. This REST API link will take you here:
7. From here, select the Add Key button:
8. Once selected, the Add Key button will take you to this screen:
9. The form on this page will need to be filled in as follows:
10. The completed form should look like this:
11. Once you have confirmed all information is correct, select the Generate API Key button:
12. The Generate API Key button will take you to this screen:
13. Copy the Consumer Key code and the Consumer Secret code into an external document:
14. Once you have both the Consumer Key and Consumer secret codes saved externally, send through to GT-EX’s team and we will get you set up with WooCommerce API integration.
15. If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to contact us we would be happy to help.